Our practice provides a range of pet care services. If you have any questions about your pet's need for treatment or a specific aspect of our service, please call the veterinary practice or email us.
The practice provides a full range of services and our medical care is underpinned by the use of a full range of modern treatments. Our services include:
- Medical treatments: We offer a full range of medical treatments from cures for minor ailments through to complex Chemotherapy regimes, including hospitalisation facilities when required
- Surgical facilities: We perform a wide range of surgical procedures on a daily basis including Neutering, Dentistry, Orthopaedic surgery, tumour removals, wound repair, all done using modern anaesthetics and up-to-date methods
- Imaging facilities: Radiography (X-rays) with consulting room viewing, as well as Ultrasound
- Cardiac (heart) Investigations: Radiography, Echocardiography, ECG
- Internal Laboratory facilities: In-house Biochemistry, Haematology, FeLV/FIV testing, T4, Cortisol, Skin Scraping, Microscopy, and Urinalysis
- Supporting External Laboratory facilities: We use a number of external laboratories providing a complete range of support
- Dental Facilities: Including Ultrasonic Scaling and polishing
- Microchipping: To help your pet be returned home when they get lost
- Vaccinations: For dogs and puppies, cats and kittens, ferrets and rabbits and their kittens
- Puppy Parties: To allow early socialisation and training of new pups
- Easy car parking at all our surgeries
- Comfortable waiting rooms with a range of pet merchandise available for our clients
For dog breeders, we can perform smears or premate blood tests, pregnancy scans, assisted whelping or caesarian sections as required, and support for new pups including dietary advise, wormers, vaccinations.